Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reports from the water

This is for everyone to add to, I will start off. Ok I know that this is about float tubing, but even the best laid plans change. I could not make it out in my tube this weekend, so I hit up the local park Ralph B. Clark. Not much to report it was windy and noisy (you know parks on weekend).
What I would like to report is that I tried my black widow fly on the water today and it held together than I though. I tie my own flies, and this is one of my creations, so I gave it a toss today for the first time.
Again I caught nothing, but the bluegills were all over this fly, they were just to small to hook. Sorry the report was not more exciting, but there will be more trips. Please add you comments or blogs to this and let get things going. As always stay floating my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment