Friday, April 24, 2009

New products for float tubing

Ok first of all I am not selling or indorsing and products, just want to talk about or bring to light any new product that are available for float tube fishing. I think I found something wealth sharing with everyone ok there. Flipfin’s by Omega Aquatics fin’s made for float tubes and kick boats.
These are not your ordinary fins, and this feature is what hooked me. The flip up, have you every felt like everyone was watch you walk in your fin, and waiting for you to fall because of them. I know that I have felt this way before, but I also know that I have never fallen at least you never saw it.
But I could not do this justice so below is a link to the page, so you can see how they work for yourselves.

http://www.omegaaquatics.com/index.php?page=products&product=navigator

So please tell me what you think and if anyone has them could you let me know what you think I would like to find out more about them? I may like to get a pair for myself one day, just need to save up for a few months to afford them.

As always stay floating my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment