Monday, April 6, 2009

Introduction about me and my idea


Hay there my name is Jeff and I live in Southern California. I am a fisherman of over 20 years and of the past 8 years I have had the joy of float tubing. This something I found as a kid and always wanted to try it, but could never get my father to get into it. so like I said about 8 years ago I bought my first tube and almost a soon as I had it out I had it in the waters of irvine lake.




I have to say my heart was racing, just a little nervouseness and, just pure excitment. I don't remember much after that, only that I could not wait to get back out on the water. Well I have had plenty of more trips scenes and tried many other lakes, but what about you.

Sign in and share your stores and your tips with the other people that well find there ways here. I would like to set up a place for other float tubers and belly boat fishermen and wemon to find other people that may be interested in the same things as the rest of us.

And maybe one day this will be a community of float tube and belly boaters from all over the U.S. I can see group meetings and trips and maybe a touny ot two in the future.

So please sign in and let us know what you think; stores, tips, tricks, or just try and find some one near you. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks and stay floating my freinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment