Friday, May 1, 2009

The Prowler Float Tube by Outcast

Outcast is one hell of a float tube and pontoon boat company. I spent a little time going through there web site and I have to say the have a lot to choose from. I just came across there Prowler Float Tube. If money was not and issue I would be ordering it right now, but it is, so I won’t. I just wanted to share with all what I found, I may be behind the times, and most people may already know about this tube. If you have one or know things about it please share with us. If you own one I would like to hear what you have to say, and if I could try it out that would be cool (LOL).
So it is made by Outcast the same company that made the Fish Cat 4 series of float tubes that so many people have and enjoy. Because of this you know this has to be a quality product. It looks some what similar to the Fish Cat in that it have the pontoon style tubes on the side that draw to a point in the rear to help move you through the water with no resistance. I like that it can handle up to 325 lbs. “no I don’t weigh that much”, “Okay I am close,” but it can handle me and anything else that I add to it. The strip apron is an adjustable table to fit your needs and from the looks of it is very sturdy and usable. One of the coolest things thing I found on this was that it came with a 54 once hydration bladder on it, so you can go on long trips and not need to stop to re-hydrate.
Is that not cool, I think that is a great ideas, yes I know you could just go get your own camel back but it already has one. I had one other idea a built in catheter system so that you don’t nee to get out to pee. Ok that maybe going a little far, but all in all I like the look of this tube and I think for any float tuber looking for there next tube this maybe worth looking into. As always stay floating my friends.


http://www.outcastboats.com/outcast/

No comments:

Post a Comment