Sunday, March 19, 2023

The Charge Continues

So after taking a week off for some pains in my foot and hip I am back on the stationary bike.  There is some growth that can be seen.  I this week spent more time on the saddle and increased my miles quite a bit.  Now I am under now impression that this is anything like bike packing but I think it just goes to show me I am improving.

Yes I know I am in doors and just riding a stationary bike but we all have to start some where.  As I have been saying the goal right now is weight lose and at my age it is a struggle.  However if I keep up this kind of growth it will start to fall off soon.  I am still looking a bikes online and plan to buy one through FB market place when I see the right deal.  This has been fun so far and I am learning a lot about myself.  So now I need to stretch after that 11 mile ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment