Sunday, March 5, 2023

Road Blocks

As you get started on goals of any kind you will hit road blocks.  The perverbial bump in the road.  I am in now way exempt from this.  As I prepare for my Bike Packing and Fishing adventures I have hit a road block.  I currently don't have the desire to ride and exercise.  How do you handle this.  Well in my understanding (which is limited) you need to push through.

When I was young and getting ready for the Fire Academy I need to start excerising to prepare for the physical rquirements I would be getting into.  Istarted running daily and very quickly hit a road block.  Iso badly wanted to stop.  And I almost did until I just simply pushed myself.  Runners know that if you push through eventually it gets better.  I understand this as in those moments I have pushed through before and sure enough in time I was past it and feeling energized and glad I did it.  So as Ishare this with everyone I sitting in the kitchen typing this post not wanting to ride.  So I will start here as it is time for me tyo push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment