Monday, February 27, 2023

Cook Wear for my pending Bike Trips

 I have been looking at a lot of different items to get prepared.  So I started with a small portable Stove and a Pot and Pan set.  Below are images of what I ordered as well as the links to view them further and purchase if you like.



Portable Camping Stove






MalloMe Camping Cookware Mess Kit



So this is still a very new thing to me so I am just testing the waters.  The cost of these items as well as tax and shipping was came to $40 roughly.  Once I receive this items I will be doing a review of the items as well as cooking up some lunch in the backyard.  I am still in the planning stages for my first Bike Packing and Fishing Trip by the Summer of 2024.  

The main current goals are still the same weight lose and review of needed items for my trip.  I am currently doing most of my research through YouTube video which have been very helpful.  I have found a good first route in Big Bear already.  I will continue to do my research and if you have advice please send a comment.  Now I am going to jump on my stationary bike to work on that weight lose.  I will be riding 3 to 4 times a week with a goal of 30 minutes to an hour of ride time a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment