Sunday, February 10, 2013

Float Tube Forum Members Rock

My wife and I have for the last 11 years, been dealing with our 2 youngest kids and there medical needs.  It is a long story one which I have told a lot but now it has come to us needing to head out to Texas for some special research.  The cost of all the medical visits and medications has, cost me, last year 67% of my income.  So needless to say it has been hard for the last 11 years for us all.  Our kids are doing well we just need to continue to fight to try and find out what the issue truly is and hope that we can get a diagnosis.  If you would like to read more about this check out my other blog ( http://brucekatieb.blogspot.com ) It explains what we have been dealing with as best as I could explain.

Well why does the my Float Tube Forum members rock they are putting on a Fundraiser Gathering to help me and my family get to Texas for this research.  Everyone is invited and details can be found on http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com or e-mail me at jeffcpr@hotmail.com.

Here is what we got going on February 23rd. 5pm till midnight, $10 minimum pay in at the meeting spot.  fishing for spottied bass.  Catch and release so make sure you bring you scales and digital cameras.  The will be held at Mothers Beach Los Alamitos Bay, and like I said everyone is invited.  We will be tubing, but you can yak it or walk the shore, even swim if you like.  I am every proud of my Forum, these guys have helped me grow this site in to much more that a fishing board, and now they have out done themselves by talking this on.  With your help we will be able to make it to Texas to take part in this research and hopefully find some answers to help our kids in the long run.

Again for more info on the Fundraiser Gathering go to http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com and to find out more about my kids medical issue or maybe make a small donation go to ( http://brucekatieb.blogspot.com)  Finally for other question feel free to e-mail me at jeffcpr@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Jeff

1 comment: