Monday, December 27, 2010

TU Kennebec


Ok it is not a new tube, bought it off of craigslist for $75, but it is new to me. It was only used maybe 3 times in freshwater, so for the price I was all over it. As for what I think of it, it is a 8 on a 10 scale. I really like the feel of it very comfortable for a 3 to 4 hour day of fishing, you sit high out of the water. it is light weight and it built as far as I can tell very well, should last me a while. Now there I feel always be some sort of down fall on everything and there is a few on this tube as far as I can see.
1. The pockets do not hold bigger tackle boxes just the smaller profile boxes.
2. The seat while comfortable for a 3 to 4 our day, after that the back rest begins to hurt my back along the side. There most be some way to fix this, and it really may just be me maybe others are ok with it.
3. Oh that is it.

Over all this is a really great tube I feel, it can still be found online in a red and black color, I like the newer colors. My tube is a teal and black older model but it seams to be identical, so if they have not changed it over the years they must have a winner.
If you find this one on sale and are looking for a good ride on the water this may work well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment