Monday, December 27, 2010

What I have been up to

Ok it has been some time scenes I have posted here on my blog, and I would like to let you know way. I have been working on building custom rods for some customers, been working hard (very glad I just have a job) and finally I would like to post up that I have started a forum. this forum is dedicated to float tube fishing of all kinds and all locations. http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com/

First of all it has been fun building, it is just a free site but I have learned a lot already, not that there is not more to learn. I have gathered a few sponsors, partners and affiliates. For member of the Float Tube Fishing Forum you will receive discounts of up to 25% from some of our sponsors and others will be sending sample lures for me to past out to members as well.

Our affiliates are Bass Pro Shop and West Marine and order through our site link will result in money back to the forum. My goal is to one day be able to purchase my domain and no longer be a free forum. Of course that would mean that I was making money with the forum.

As for now I am just looking for members to join up and start sharing with others let us know what is going on in your waters. Meet some new friends in your area that maybe able to meet up with you and start some fishing groups of your own.

http://floattubeforum.do-talk.com/ stop by and take a look it is free to join and it will be fun the more people we get involved in this forum. Also the next 3 members that join will receive a free sample of Alluring Baits so what are you waiting for become a members today.

1 comment:

  1. Prolix thanks for the comments, I am sorry I have been out so long I will try to get back to this and post up some new stuff more often. Again thanks I am glad you like my articles

    ReplyDelete