Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chock full of Bassin info.


In my search throught the internet, on one of my few night to myself, I came across an old bookmark. http://www.bassfishin.com/ this is a great site if you are a novice Basser like myself, and if you like to say you know what you are doing, you still might get something worth while from this site.


This site has a lot to offer, Forums, Blogs, Articles, Tackle Reviews, unusual tips, and what I like most; good video's, filled with bassin wisdom.

I have been able to pick up a few tips that I hope to use in the bass fishing adventures of my summer fishing trips.

Again, if you need some help with learning the tricks of bass fishing, or you just may have a night off and there is nothing on T.V. check this site out. You just may have a good time and learn a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment