Saturday, January 28, 2012

Puddingstone Lake is open

I found out sometime back Puddingstone Lake (Frank G. Bonelli Park) in San Dimas California has opened all waters to float tubing.  Now some of you might think ya so, but this is big there was only float tubing allowed in Sail Boat Cove, but now the whole lake is open to all float tubers.
The only draw back on this is that you have to launch from sail boat cove, so I hope you have some strong legs.  I have fishing Puddingstone many times, and I truly like Sail Boat Cove as a fishing location.  There is great structure all over the cove in that area, as well as areas that shore fishing is impossible.  But now with some an open lake tuber can venture out and try some new location to see what they might hold.  Of course please be safe the water skiers can give people a hard time.  So I am looking forward to getting out there and trying my luck in some new spot if you have already tried let us know how it went.


No comments:

Post a Comment