Sunday, June 7, 2009

Buck Bag Float tubes


I have been float tubing for about 10 years and really never paid much attention to anything other than what I was using. Well now I am looking, and I wanted to show you the Buck Bag float tube. There are 5 different tubes to choose from and while they don’t look different than any other tube there is a big difference in the bag.
Most of the U-Shaped tubes do not have a cross bar to spread the front, instead they have a galvanized seat frame, relax the seat is padded for comfort. Some of the seat are also adjustable front and back and the they keep you higher out of the water than regular U- Shaped float tubes.
The cost of there products are from the mid $100’s to $400 + I would like to try the Mustang pictured hear on this blog. Does anyone out there have any experience with a Buck Bag float tube and if so let us know what you think. As always stay floating my friends.

I just found this online Catalog for buck bag product I think you will find it worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment